Rockfall is an inherent hazard of mountainous terrains, which jeopardizes life and property and threatens the smooth operations of traffic lines especially during monsoons.
We offer three systems of Rockfall protection which can be tailor made to suit the site conditions:
Galvanized Steel Wire Ropenet (GSWR)
GSWR along with Chain Link Mesh / Hexagonal Double Twisted Wire Mesh
Low Energy Rockfall Barriers
- Galvanized Steel Wire Ropenet (GSWR) is a patented system jointly developed by Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd. and Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
- GSWR is made of high strength galvanized steel wire ropes having minimum breaking strength of 4.5 t.
- The aperture size of GSWR can be varied from 300 mm to 600 mm with tensile strength of ropenet varying from 6.7 t to 12.5 t.
- Expertise in planning, designing and constructing landfill facilities including all the allied infrastructure required for the smooth operations of facilities
- Supplying and Installing landfill geosynthetics for more than 12 years in India and maintaining leadership position in landfill engineering
- Executed more than 50 landfill & lining facilities in almost all parts of India covering more than 5 million cu. m of landfill space involving installation of more than 5 million sq. m of geosynthetic materials
Leading company which brought cutting edge technologies of geotechnical, geoenvironmental and ground improvement into landfill construction