Shareholder Information

Investor Grievances and Redressal and Nodal Officer under IEPF Rules

Mr. Sunil Agarwal
Plot No. 11, Block D-1, M.I.D.C., Chinchwad,
Pune-411 019, Maharashtra

Refund to claimants from Fund

Any person whose shares, unclaimed dividend, etc., has been transferred to the Fund, may claim their refunds to the IEPF Authority by submitting an online application in Form IEPF-5 available on the website of Investor Education and Protection Fund at