Assistant Manager Marketing
- Handling ATL & BTL Activities.
- Digital Marketing hands-on experience. Managing social media, Email Marketing, Paid marketing and knowledge of basic SEO.
- Own the growth & roadmap for the B2B vertical, including the identification of growth levers and channels.
- Formulate the strategy & implement the plans to acquire B2B inbound leads for various categories of organizations.
- Will be handling Public Relations with the help of the agency.
- Must be having experience in managing Events and Exhibition.
- Working with the content team to create marketing collaterals required by the sales team to enable conversions.
- Design, execute, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns across channels.
- Working with Global team is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-identification and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical thinking & quantitative analysis to drive decision making.
- MBA Preferred or Bachelors in Marketing.
- 3-4 years of work experience in B2B marketing, preferably from a manufacturing domain or agency.