GIS-23 (CLASS L & P)
Introducing the GIS-23 (CLASS L & P), the ultimate safety harness for ladder climbing, work positioning, and fall arrest. Our product features 2 chest attachment textile loops specifically designed for ladder climbing, a dorsal attachment D-Ring for fall arrest, and 2 lateral D-rings at the waist level for work positioning. The adjustable thigh-straps ensure a secure and comfortable fit, while the ideally positioned sit-strap provides extended comfort during long work hours.
- Webbing Width: 44mm
- Webbing Material: High Grade Industrial Polyolefin group yarn
- Breaking Strength: 19.6 KN
- D-ring / Loop Position: Dorsal (Back) & Lateral (Waist) / Sternal (Front)
- Fall Indicator: Yes
- Buckle: Alloy Steel Powder coated
- Stitching Thread: Polyester
- Size of Harness: Universal
Conforms to: IS 3521:2021 Part 1
(Available in customized lanyard length with Energy Absorber)
Also available with Comfort Waist Pad on request.