Garware Technical Fibres is globally renowned for its applications focused products & solutions for the global aquaculture industry. Our products include a variety of aquaculture cages, predator systems with a strong presence in the developed markets of Canada, USA, Norway, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, etc.
- Sapphire Ultracore: High Cut Resistance Predator Net
- Sapphire SealPro: Light Weight, Hardwearing Cages for dual purpose- Farming & Pred control
- Sapphire Excel: Specially designed stiff braided net for Norway
- STAR: Unique for Farming Industry (patent pending)
- Viking Plus: New netting for fish farming cages, durable, long life and excellent to machine washing.
- Maxima & X-2 Mooring Ropes: Light weight, high strength range
- Award for Best Aquaculture Cage Net Manufacturer: Aqua International, has awarded Garware Technical Fibres (formerly Garware Wall Ropes Ltd) the ‘Best Aquaculture Cage Net Manufacturer Award 2015’ for achieving best innovation and performance in the profession of Cage Net Manufacturing in India.
- STAR NET over 1000 cages of them in water world-wide
Octagonal based nets: materials and workmanship is excellent, so absolutely no complaint. They sit much better in the water than our existing nets as they fit the cage much better (less slack around water line) and less deflection in base. All good feedback here too.
These are the best looking nets I’ve ever seen in the water. We expected the lead to make them hard to deal with, but they shot without a problem and the walls are hanging as if there is a sinker tube attached. I’ve never seen bases hang so well as that before, they were perfectly coned and not a ripple to be seen.
Sapphire Ultra. So far we have not had seals or small sharks get through the net base to the dead fish, so overall we are happy with performance. My feeling is that our decision to purchase nets from Garware Technical Fibres has proven to be a good one.
The design has worked very well so they hang very nicely from the cages and have nice straight sides. Sapphire Ultra. So far we have had not seals or small sharks get through the net base to the dead fish. Good news! My feeling is that our decision to purchase nets from Garware Technical Fibres has proven to be a good one.
We have put them onto the two cages that were being hit hardest by the seals and we have seen an immediate improvement. We realize that the seals will move to the easier nets and when they are all changed, it might be another story.